Business plan development program announced
Grant-subsidized training to begin February 7 in Sheboygan
Sheboygan, WI – December 8, 2017 – Whether your business is growing or brand-new, writing a business plan is critical to building a profitable venture, especially to attract financing from lenders or investors.
The Entrepreneurial Training Program (ETP) is eight efficient sessions to help you develop a plan for a thriving, profitable business. In this program, you will learn to identify customers, determine their needs and analyze that information into a feasible plan for starting or growing your business.
• Organize and better manage your business.
• Identify opportunities and market your business.
• Understand and get your business financials in order.
• Get funding for your business.
• Write a detailed, comprehensive business plan.
• Network with other entrepreneurs.
• Develop a network with small business support services.
• Work with Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation to develop financial strategies for your plan.
The program is open to residents of Sheboygan, Calumet, and Manitowoc Counties. More info can be found online HERE.
Date, Time: 2/7/2018-4/4/2018, 5:00:00 PM-8:00:00 PM
Location: Mead Public Library, 710 North 8th Street, Sheboygan
Fees: $250 with successful application. Grant requirements include submitting an acceptable business plan within two weeks of completing the course and at least one hour of no-cost business advising with the Wisconsin SBDC at UW-Green Bay.
For Additional Information, Contact:
Diane J. Welhouse
Wisconsin SBDC at UW-Green Bay
2701 Larsen Road
Green Bay, WI 54303-4863